Proposal Engineer(leading Refinery/epc Company. Full-time Job6 months ago - Engineering - Mumbai - 43 views
Candidate should have handled proposals in the field of Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemicals, Cryogenics or Fertilizers, etc.
He should have experience in the following activities:
- Cost Estimation of EPCC (LSTK) and Services Proposals
- Risk Review at the time of bidding
- Cash flow Analysis
- Formulating winning strategy
He should have the following skill set:
- Shall be able to lead & guide a team of engineers from other divisions / disciplines till submission of proposal
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Proficiency in working on Word / Excel / Power Point
- Independently handled min. 1 to 2 medium to small size LSTK proposals in reputed organization.
- Independently handed few PMC / EPCM proposals in reputed organization.
- Aware of Critical Techno-commercial requirements of the contract and its implication on the Proposal.
- Aware of key activities in project schedule and its implication on estimation.
Career Vision HR Consultancy is a result oriented organization in the field of Human Resource management with an array of services blended with efficacy and integrity. Our value added placement assistance is availed by clients and candidates across India and a few destinations overseas.We believe that planning the correct talent at its appropriate job profile is the basic Fundamental of HR. We build relationships by serving better and feel that our quality be measured by clients' satisfaction and success.